In the 13th episode of The Simple and Smart SEO show, we sat down with Ashleigh Chanel to discuss the always relevant topic of SEO vs. ads.
As a business owner, you know that visibility is key to attracting customers and growing your bottom line.
But with so many marketing channels to choose from, it can be difficult to know where to start.
That's why we're here to help! In this blog post, I'll share what we learned by interviewing Ashleigh Chanel on the SImple and Smart SEO Show podcast.
Ashleigh is an expert in this field (particularly social ads!) and was able to provide us with some great insights on how to market our businesses effectively.
While ads and SEO may seem like two completely different beasts, they actually complement each other quite well.
- Ads can help you attract leads who might not find you through organic search.
- For example, if you're a new business with little brand recognition, ads can help get your name out there and make people aware of what you have to offer.
- Once people are familiar with your brand thanks to your ads, they're more likely to remember your website when they see it pop up in their organic search results.
- Ads can also give you an immediate boost in traffic, which can help improve your SEO rankings over time.
- Lastly, by investing in both ads and SEO, you're sending a signal to Google that your website is relevant and worth ranking high in search results.
This helps ensure that you'll continue to receive traffic from both paid and organic sources long into the future!
Investing in both ads and SEO is the best way to ensure that your website is visible to the widest possible audience.
By complementing each other, these two strategies work together to attract more qualified leads who are likely to convert into paying customers.
So what are you waiting for?
Start investing in both ads and SEO today and watch your business grow!
Listen to the first part of our interview with Ashleigh Chanel by clicking on the picture below!
If you're interested in learning more about marketing and SEO, we highly recommend subscribing to the Simple and Smart SEO Show Podcast.
If you haven't had a chance to schedule your very own SEO audit with moi, now is the time!
It's time to take the first step to SEO-ify your Shopify!
Thanks for reading and we'll see you next time!
p.s. Do you have helpful insights about SEO that will help your fellow entrepreneur? We'd love to hear from you!
Fill out this podcast guest application for the Simple and Smart SEO Show! We'll review it and let you know if it's a great fit for our audience!